It has been a while since our last news update, but we have been beavering away in the background with the finer details of running a label which, as you can see, includes a new and more dynamic website (designed to attract and hypnotise people into listening and buying our music …), as well as staging promotional campaigns to enhance our profile.
Most importantly though we released elexx‘s second EP, ‘Chords Part 1 and 2‘ in March. A long awaited follow-up to ‘Scotland Street/Syndrome‘, elexx delivered another of his lush creations. Chords Part 1 and 2 is full of fat, rich beats and an array of delicate percussions, making this an ass swingin’ contribution to the dance floor.
- 'Nice. Will support, 9/10.' - DJ Tash | Movement Recordings | Tribal Vision | Vapour
- 'Nice dubby vibe. Good work! Will support, 8/10.' - Northern Monkey | Frisky Radio
- 'Really cool stuff.' - DJ Chloe Harris | Further Records
- 'Liking 'Chords'. Ta.' - Moodymanc (Danny Ward) | 22 Digit Records | Apparel Music | Stratospherik
- 'Absolutely love 'Chords'. Definite radio support.' - DJ Kenneth Thomas | Lowbit | Armada Music | Perfecto Records | Baroque Records
- 'I like the sound of Chords Part 1. I am going to play this next time. Full support from me. Thumbs up.' - DJ Ruben Sky | CG Recordings | Doppelgaenger | Budenzauber
- 'Chords is veeeery nice.' Stephen Brown | Indigo Aera | Transmat | Subject Detroit
Our next release will see Joe Europe back on board with ‘Cupid/Splitscreen‘ – a dark and gutsy EP with a strong hint of old skool blended throughout; a strong addition to any dance floor mix. And judging by the feedback for his last release, ‘Slackjaw/Ten:17‘, you’re in for a real treat …
- ‘Really like this EP – Great stuff – thanks.' - Laurent Garnier | [PIAS] Recordings | F Communications | Atmosphérique Records
- ‘I like Ten:17 … Slick track, nice restrained groove.’ – Kevin Gorman | Cocoon Recordings | CMYK Music | R&S Records | Ostgut Ton