‘Island Side‘ is full of funky rolling beats while ‘Kowloon Side‘ is more of a breakbeat-downtempo piece built around an hypnotic eastern sounding melody. To get a sampling just go to our releases catalog, it’s worth the extra 2 minutes it will take you to do so! And to back me up, lest you think I’m bias …
- ‘Wow! Perfect Autumn edition! I like this sound. Every track has got different atmosphere … very sophisticated work, very sensitive arrangements! Must play on our radio show.’ – Myclick | Fluffy Clouds Radio
- ‘Nice pair of epic tracks.’ – Nick Kazemian | Lowriders Recordings | Gangsta Audio
- 'Nice. Will support, 10/10.' - DJ Tash | Movement Recordings | Tribal Vision | Vapour
- 'I love Island Side!! And is in my playlist!! Support Jamie Ball.' - DJ Joseph Maesano | 90wattsrecords | Lion Records | Keep On Records
- 'Nice. Thanx.' - Orde Meikle | Soma Quality Recordings | Slam
- 'Thanks. Downloading.' - Todd Burns | Resident Advisor
And to kick off 2012 we have a dark and gutsy January release from Olivier S entitled ‘Rebound / Echogirls‘. Well that’s about it for this year … so other than wishing everyone a proverbial Merry Christmas & Happy New Year we would also like to say a big thank-you to all those DJ’s/labels/friends who have taken the time to listen to and download our artists releases – it’s much appreciated and we’ll be back with more excellent music in 2012.