After a busy hiatus working on other music projects Teleskopik Recordings is pleased to announce it’s 21st release by the talented Frenchman, Olivier S. The EP kicks off with ‘Dark Shadows’ – a complex tech-house track with rolling beats and crisp minimal percussions, entrancingly combined with warm analog pads and old school vocals; reminiscent of classic early 90's house releases. The flip side ‘Elves’ is a much darker techno track slowly evolving around a vibrant punchy bassline and sinister strings samples.
Here's what the DJ's thought of 'Dark Shadows | Elves':
- ‘Very good.’ – Brendan Collins aka Summer | Fade Records | Tulipa Recordings | EevoNext
- ‘Nice.’ – DJ Fady | Silver Club, Bucharest
- ‘Great EP – Both are very nice with this electronic side. Good vibe. I’ll play it. Thanks.’ – DJ Kat Advok
- 'Dark Shadows has a nice spacey feel to it, shall play Elves.’ – DJ Zuni | Tribal Waves
- 'Good tunage, will support, 9/10.' - DJ Placid | Giant & Dwarf | World of Sound
- 'Really love this tune ... Really well produced, can't wait to hear it loud! Will support, 9/10.' - DJ Matt Appleton | Lightwave Radio
- 'I like both tracks. Thank-you.' - DJ Robert Grand | ZYX Music | Steady Beatz
- 'Downloading. Will play. Thanks.' - DJ Affie Yusuf | Superfreq Records | Balkan Vinyl | Adjunct
- ‘Alien Rendez-vous – Great track.‘ – DJ Chance McDermot | Panel Trax Records | Etichetta Nera | Planet Rhythm
- ‘Cool minimal grooves here. ‘Morning Before’ might find some early set play. Thanks.’ DJ Kenneth Thomas | Lowbit | Armada Music | Perfecto Records | Baroque Records
- ‘Cool EP – Thanx guys.’ – Orde Meikle | Soma Quality Recordings | Slam
And as always it is currently available from all major online music stores. Enjoy and check back with us to find out more on Elexx‘s next release.