Teleskopik’s first EP off the ramp this year was ‘Rebound/Echogirls‘ by Olivier S, released on the 16th of January. A dark and gutsy offering, this EP has confirmed the growing popularity of Oliviers’ take on minimal techno.
- ‘Nice 1.′ – Phonique | Manual Music | Highway Records | Mode Music | Dessous Recordings
- ‘Great package!’ – Patrick Pulsinger | Compost Black Label | Scram | Compost Records | Disko B
- ‘I like so much Echogirls … play it for sure!’ – DJ Joseph Maesano | 90wattsrecords | Lion Records | Keep On Records
- ‘Like the freaky sound in Rebound.’ – Nick Kazemian | Lowriders Recordings | Gangsta Audio
- 'Nice one.' - DJ Farfa | Serial Killer Vinyl | Audio Esperanto | Lapsus Music
- 'Cool trax. Thanx.' - Orde Meikle | Soma Quality Recordings | Slam
- 'Good ones, but a bit dark for me. Thanks.' - DJ Tyler Stadius | Deep Xperience | Fabric Records
- 'Thanks. Downloading.' - Todd Burns | Resident Advisor
You can check out a sampling by dropping past our releases page or you can find it currently on sale at all major online music stores, including Beatport.
Our next scheduled release is Elexx who is back in March with his new EP ‘Alien Rendez-vous | Morning Before‘. Check back for the release date and an audio sampling, as well as an update on our next project of remixes … until then …