Following the success of our January release by Olivier S Another Path we are pleased to announce our 2nd release for 2017 by Elexx entitled Questionable Activity; a dark minimal electro track, full of rich analog sounds and pulsating TR-808 rhythms; reminiscent of the 80s break-beat records. It goes on sale today at all major online music stores with a taste available on our releases page.
YourArmy worked on the promo with us for this release and we already have some excellent feedback from top DJ's and music producers from around the world ...
Our next release will be in a couple of months and is a big, kick-ass techno track by Elexx and Olivier S .... coming your way ...
- ‘3/5. Ohhh sii! Fantastic!’ Marco Piangiamore (Bush Records | Mudra Audio | Trapez)
- ‘4/5. Nice electro feel.’ Goldfox (Studio Brussels Radio | Café D'Anvers | Decadance)
- ‘5/5. I love this!!’ The Timewriter (Plastic City | Mole Listening Pearls)
- ‘4/5. Good vibes.’ Noir (Noir Music | NM2 | Klimaks Records )
- ‘3/5. Love this tune.’ DJ Rasco (Selecta Breaks Rcs | Re:connect)
- ‘5/5. Dope tune. Will play!’ Jody Barr (Portable Minds, London)
- ‘4/5. Perfect timing for Miami.’ Christian Martin (Dirtybird)
- ‘3/5. Sounds ace.’ Mathias Schober SHOW-B (Compost Radio, Germany)
- ‘4/5. Rad electro workout.’ Nick Collings (George FM, Auckland, NZ)
- ‘4/5. This is chill.’ Sam Yu (Night Owl Radio Broadcast, London)
- ‘4/5. Nice one! Downloading for the show.’ Mix Feed Radio Show (Megapolis 89.5 FM, Russia)
- ‘4/5. Cool acid-flavoured sound texture here.’ Ivo Solachki (Radio Nova, Sofia, Bulgaria)
- ‘5/5. Great track got my full support!’ Craig Bailey (MoS)
- ‘4/5. Cool track.’ DKA (Hot Creations)
- ‘3/5. Dope beat! Love the crazy vocals!’ DJ Le-Roy (Goes, Netherlands)
- ‘3/5. Very cool.’ Neil C-Word (Himlen, Stockholm)
- ‘3/5. YES! YES! YES! Pure, raw, analog electro classic track, FULL SUPPORT!’ Javier Orduna (Visionquest | Rumors | Moda Black)
- ‘4/5. Really great electro tune. Like the 303 parts. The vocal is great too.’ Gerzee (Dangerous Drums, Berlin)
- ‘4/5. Lovely track, will give this my full support.’ Adrian Armstrong (MoS / Revolution Resident, Milton Keynes)
- ‘4/5. Very Cool!’ Brendon Geary (Era Club | South Africa)
- ‘5/5. Some bad ass electro.’ Andrew Grant (Dangerous Drums | Berlin)