March 13 saw the 3rd release on Teleskopik by Elexx: ‘Alien Rendez-vous | Morning Before‘. The A side delivers a fine mix of funky old-school minimal grooves, while the flip side is a more personal progressive techno track, with a clear preeminence on details and delicate melodic parts. You can catch a taste by going to the releases catalog . Thanks as always to the following DJ’s who left feedback …
- ‘Cool minimal grooves. Morning Before might find some early morning set play.’ DJ Kenneth Thomas | Lowbit | Armada Music | Perfecto Records | Baroque Records
- ‘Cool EP’s – thanx guys.’ Orde Meikle | Soma Quality Recordings | Slam
- ‘Great trax … Alien Rendez-vous.’ DJ Chance McDermot | Panel Trax Records | Etichetta Nera | Planet Rhythm
- 'Nice. Will support, 10/10.' - DJ Tash | Movement Recordings | Tribal Vision | Vapour
- 'Kinda nice. Will support, 7/10.' - d-phrag | Red Soho | Bonzai Progressive | Mirabilis Records
- 'Alien Rendez-vous is an absolute blinder, lurking away being inconspicuous then bbbbllammo! Getting dropped at tonight's gig. Top work.' - DJ Rhuari | No Input
Next to come spinning off the decks is the 18th release of Teleskopik which sees the return of mr23 with his new 2-track EP ‘Lunenda / Playkid‘. This latest offering from mr23 delivers a beautifully engineered tech-house sound, where solid rhythms are combined with dazzling baselines and uplifting melodies. Due for release on 15th May you can check back here for a sample and to also find out what the next gem may be from Cave Sedem. Till then!